Marmot Kompressor Pack | Ultralight Hydration Backpack for Hiking & Climbing | Daypack With Exterior Zippered Pockets | Travel Backpack Stuffs Into Internal Pocket | Holds 18 Liters
- COMFORTABLE STRAPS | Full body, lightweight compression straps; Airmesh shoulder straps
- STAY HYDRATED | Hydration port and clip for hanging reservoir
- PACK SIZE | Holds up to 18 liters
- REMOVABLE FOAM BACK SHEET | Include the closed-cell foam back sheet to structure the pack; Remove it to save space or use it for another purpose
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PACKABLE DESIGN | Stows away into zippered lid pocket for easy carry; Highly compressible
- SECURE CLIMBING & HIKING GEAR | Daisy chains offer extra places to carry climbing tools; Single tool/trekking pole attachment
Sold：232 Wished: 46 Followed: 27
Day hikes, daily bike commutes, and the everyday grind—the ultralight Marmot Kompressor Comet Pack offers maximum portability, wherever you find yourself. Airmesh shoulder straps for breathability, lightweight compression straps for comfort, and sternum straps that distribute the load keep this daypack in place without extra bulk. Holding up to 18 liters, the main compartment closes YKK zippers that are located on the side so your gear doesn’t spill out. Your day on the trail or at the crag is made simpler thanks to the single trekking pole attachment, plus a hydration port with a reservoir clip that ensures water is always within reach. When your adventure is over, remove the closed-cell foam back sheet and stuff this backpack into its own lid to minimize space when not in use or during travel.
There are no reviews yet.